Programs published and online registration is open for “German Technology meets US and Mexican Textile”, November 2017
The VDMA Textile Machinery Association has just published demanding and comprehensive programs of its B2B Forums & Conferences, which will be held in Charlotte (NC) and Mexico City in November. The programs are available at www.germantech-ustextile.de and www.germantech-mextextile.de. Industry experts from the VDMA member companies will present practice-oriented technology topics to decision makers from the local textile industries.
German Technology meets US Textile
For the conference in Charlotte, taking place on November 6 at the Sheraton Charlotte Hotel, three parallel sessions are scheduled: Textile Machinery and components for the …
- … fiber and yarn industry.
- … nonwovens and technical textiles industry.
- … apparel, home textile & carpet industry.
The sessions will feature application-oriented technology presentations from the following 25 VDMA member companies:
- Monforts Textilmaschinen, ANDRITZ Kuesters, Autefa Solutions, Brueckner Textile Technologies, DILO Systems + TEMAFA, Lindauer DORNIER, Erhardt+Leimer, GROZ-BECKERT, Interspare, KÖRTING HANNOVER, MAHLO, Karl Mayer, Neuenhauser Maschinenbau, PLEVA, Reseda Binder, Georg Sahm, Saurer Components (Saurer Temco), Sedo Treepoint, Textechno Herbert Stein, Thies, Truetzschler, Welker Vakuum, Oerlikon Textile (Barmag and Neumag).
German Technology meets Mexican Textile
The program in Mexico City will cover two days, November 8 and 9. Location is the Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe. Content scheduled for 8 November is:
- Textile machinery and components for the apparel and home textile industry.
On November 9, there will be two parallel topics:
- Textile machinery and components for the fiber and yarn industry.
- Textile machinery and components for the nonwovens and technical textiles industry.
The following 29 VDMA member companies will present their latest technologies for the benefit of the Mexican textile industry:
- Monforts Textilmaschinen, Allma Volkmann Zweigniederlassung der Saurer Germany, ANDRITZ Asselin-Thibeau, Autefa Solutions Germany, Brueckner Textile Technologies, DILO Systems + Temafa, Erhardt+Leimer, Groz-Beckert, Georg Sahm, Interspare, Jakob Mueller, Körting Hannover, Mahlo, Mayer&Cie., Karl Mayer, Neuenhauser Maschinenbau, Oerlikon Textile (Barmag + Neumag), PLEVA, Reseda Binder, Saurer Components GmbH Branch Hammelburg, Schlafhorst branch of Saurer Germany, Sedo Treepoint, SETEX Schermuly textile computer, Textechno Herbert Stein, Thies, Truetzschler, Welker Vakuum.
Interested decision makers (e. g. Technical Management, Production Managers, Quality and Maintenance Managers, Mill Owners) from the textile, nonwoven and carpet manufacturing industries along the entire textile chain are requested to register under these links:
Each registrant will be checked and approved. A few weeks prior to the events, the approved registrants will be able to pre-arrange B2B meetings with the experts from the participating VDMA member companies, their subsidiaries and agents via the above-mentioned websites. There is no registration fee for visitors.
Whereas these events will focus on customers, the training session at the Instituto Politécnico Nacional (Escuela Superior de Ingeniería Textil) in Mexico City on 10 November 2017 will focus on future engineers.